What can I bring to the beach?
Perhaps the most recognizable features of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are the 32 miles of white-sand beaches that stretch across the coastline.
As you plan your visit to our pristine beaches, you may be wondering what can I bring? While vacationing in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, please remember that the following items are not allowed on our beaches.
- Glass containers
- Tobacco, e-cigarettes or vapes
- Holes larger than 12 inches
- Fireworks, sky lanterns or sparklers
- Metal shovels or excessive digging
- Loud music
- Fires, grills or cooking devices
- Tents and structures larger than 12’ x 12’ in Orange Beach or 10’ x or 7’ x 7’ x 4’ in Gulf Shores, depending on the beach access location (see each city’s website for further clarification and updates)
- Overnight camping
While we suggest leaving the things above behind during your beach trip, here are a few items that are allowed on our beaches.
- Beach chairs
- Small tents/shade structures
- Drinks in non-glass containers
- Beach wagons/caddies
- Portable radios and speakers
Is the beach calling your name? Start planning your trip to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach today!